The 29'' wheeled Bluebird shows how incredibly capable a modern mid-travel bike can be. Well designed frame with hi-end suspension and 29 inch wheels will get you wherever you want, just like a space machine...
- Upgraded version of Bluebird 29 frame with metric shock, more butted tubes and bent top tube
- New Marzocchi Bomber Z2 29 Boost fork with legendary Fox suspension quality and technology
- Metric size Fox Float DPS shock
- New 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain with SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T cassette to reduce weight
- Lightweight Suntour Aion forged crankset with 24mm spindle and 30T CNC alu 7075 chainring
- Hi-end Reel Pro Boost rear hub with alu freehub for weight reduction
- Tubeless ready Dartmoor Tomcat rims
- Perfect WTB Trail Boss tires with high end TCS casing and Tri-Tec triple compound Light/Fast Rolling
- Lightweight 31.8mm cockpit with 800mm wide Nitro Low handlebar and Trail stem
- Top ranked X-Fusion Manic dropper post with travel adjusted to frame size (from 150mm to 170mm)
- Without pedals
Bluebirds- general info
Bluebird frames use the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimised for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard. From 2019 design of the Bluebird frame is various for 27,5” and 29” wheels, to ensure better feeling of the bike. The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings and strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedalling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66º head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. A construction using shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seatpost.
|Eff top tube