Bluebird Evo 27.5 with modern geometry is a solid performer that doesn't want you to rob the bank or crash the piggy bank. Well thought spec gives you perfect value-based capable trail bike.
- Upgraded version of Bluebird 27.5 frame with metric shock and more butted tubes
- High performance X-Fusion Sweep Boost RC 27.5" fork with 34mm upper legs and RC damper cartridge
- Metric size X-Fusion O2 Pro R shock
- Wide range 12-speed SX Eagle drivetrain with 11-50T cassette
- Suntour Zeron Boost crankset with 24mm spindle and 32T chainring
- Wide tubeless ready Dartmoor Cruiser rims
- 31.8mm cockpit with 780mm wide Tornado Low handlebar and short Beetle stem
- All-purpose WTB Trail Boss 27.5x2.6" tires
- Top ranked X-Fusion Manic dropper post with travel adjusted to frame size (from 125mm to 170mm)
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic brakes
Bluebirds- general info
Bluebird frames use the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimised for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard. From 2019 design of the Bluebird frame is various for 27,5” and 29” wheels, to ensure better feeling of the bike. The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings and strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedalling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66º head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. A construction using shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seatpost.
|Eff top tube