Trail bike on 27.5inch wheels fully capable also for more aggressive riding – from difficult mountain trails to bike park flow trails. Agile and jumpy character push you into the air, but also well-balanced geometry gives you more fun on trails and long days in the saddle. Paired with great components like the front suspension, wide range drivetrain, and reliable brakes ensure safety and comfort.
- 140/130mm front/rear suspension travel
- Bluebird 27.5 frame with metric shock standard 210x50mm
- 11-speed Shimano Deore 5100 drivetrain with Shimano 11-51T cassette
- Shimano Deore FC-5100 crankset made of forged aluminum
- Shimano MT-410 brakes
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post
- Our custom designed, tubeless ready Patrol rims with 30mm inner width and sleeved joint
- 31.8mm cockpit with our new, compact Viper stem
BLUEBIRDS- GENERAL INFO
Bluebird frame uses the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimized for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard and the frame is designed for 210x50mm metric shocks and 27.5" wheels with tire size from 2.3" to 2.8". The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings packed with waterproof Mobil grease and a strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedaling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66˚ head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. Construction using a shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full-length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seat posts.
|Eff top tube