Trail bike on 29inch wheels fully capable also for more aggressive riding – from difficult mountain trails to bike park flow trails. Agile and jumpy character push you into the air, but also well-balanced geometry gives you more fun on trails and long days in the saddle. Solid frameset paired with top performance kit ensures safety, plenty of fun, and a trouble-free bike!
• Refreshed Bluebird 29 frame with metric shock standard 210x50mm
• New 12-speed Shimano Deore 6100 drivetrain with Shimano Microspline 10-51T cassette
• Shimano Deore FC-6100 crankset made of forged aluminum with direct mount chainring
• Shimano Deore MT-500 brakes
• Rear and front wheels rolling on the Dartmoor Reel Pro hubs (rear hub with 72 engagement points)
• One of the most popular trail/enduro saddles – WTB Volt Medium with cromoly rails
Bluebirds- general info
Bluebird frames use the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimised for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard. From 2019 design of the Bluebird frame is various for 27,5” and 29” wheels, to ensure better feeling of the bike. The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings and strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedalling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66º head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. A construction using shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seatpost.
|Eff top tube