The Evo version of Bluebird 29 will suit trail riders who enjoy the climb as much as the descent. For those who are living in the world where reasonably priced meets reasonably performing, this is the best choice.
- Upgraded version of Bluebird 29 frame with metric shock, more butted tubes and bent top tube
- High performance X-Fusion Slide Boost RC 29" fork with 34mm upper legs and RC damper cartridge
- Metric size X-Fusion O2 Pro R shock
- Wide range 12-speed SX Eagle drivetrain with 11-50T cassette
- Suntour Zeron Boost crankset with 24mm spindle and 30T chainring
- All-purpose WTB Trail Boss 29x2.4" tires
- Tubeless ready Dartmoor Tomcat rims
- 31.8mm cockpit with 780mm wide Tornado Low handlebar and Trail stem
- Top ranked X-Fusion Manic dropper post with travel adjusted to frame size (from 150mm to 170mm)
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic brakes
Bluebirds- general info
Bluebird frames use the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimised for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard. From 2019 design of the Bluebird frame is various for 27,5” and 29” wheels, to ensure better feeling of the bike. The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings and strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedalling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66º head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. A construction using shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seatpost.