Pro version of Blackbird Bike on 29inch wheels. Ready to take out from the box and compete on any Enduro race you'll find. True deamon in Black Devil painting.
- New glossy Black Devil painting color
- Modern progressive geometry with Boost hub standard
- XLarge size added
- Hi-end Fox suspension with DPX2 shock and 36 Performance Elite fork with FIT4 damper
- New aggressive Race Face Æffect R MTB crankset made of alu 7000 series with CNC alu 7075 chainring
- 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain
- Aggressive enduro WTB Vigilante tires with high end TCS casing and Tri-Tec
triple compound Light/High Grip at front and Tough/Fast Rolling at rear
- Rock solid Race Face Æffect R dropper post with 170mm travel in XLarge/Large
sizes and 150mm travel in Medium size
- Efficient SRAM Guide RE brakes with increased braking power, designed
to handle even heavy electrical bikes with 200mm front rotor
- Oversized 35mm cockpit with 800mm wide Lightning Low handlebar
and short Beetle stem
- Without pedals
Blackbirds - general info
A bicycle is a simple piece of equipment with huge potential and that’s why, while creating the Blackbird, we focused on simplicity and functionality. Without a doubt Enduro is a form of sport which demands maximum versatility from a bike – difficult and long uphilling, downhilling in the most difficult conditions, jumps and drops are the standard challenges that the equipment must face.
Based on our own and our riders’ experience we placed a stiff single-pivot construction at the bike’s heart. This simple solution makes it possible to create a modern bike that fulfills the demands of even the most demanding riders. The advanced swingarm cage, consisting of 12 welded elements and tubes, is very stiff and the carefully designed pivot position allows high pedalling efficiency (with the antisquad parameter at about 100% pedal-bob effect is eliminated). The swingarm is connected to the front triangle with a super stiff 17mm axle, mounted on 3 Max type bearings packed with waterproof Mobil grease. The design of the shock mount yoke means a full length seat tube can be used, enabling plenty of room for the new long travel dropper posts.
The frame design is based on modern, progressive geometry suitable for 29” wheels with a low positioned BB, a relatively long front triangle and a 65º head tube angle. The rear dropout is a bolt through 148x12mm in Boost standard. The Blackbird climbs with ease but it will really come alive when shredding down.
|Eff top tube