Versatile enduro bike on 27.5-inch wheels for riders on the beginning of gravity mountain biking adventure. Equipped with everything you need to have a safe and comfortable ride even on the demanding trails. X-Fusion suspension set, wide range 11-46T cassette for easier uphilling or 4-pistons Shimano hydraulic disc brakes which makes you more confident on the downhills.
• 160/160mm front/rear suspension travel
• Blackbird 27.5 frame with metric shock standard 230x65mm and Boost hubs standard 148x12mm
• X-Fusion suspension set with Sweep RC fork and O2 Pro R shock
• Bombproof Microshift AdventX 10-speed derailleur with clutch and 11-48T cassette
• Shimano Deore FC-5100 crankset made of forged aluminum
• Shimano MT-420 4-piston front brake and MT-410 2-piston rear brake
• New, tubeless ready Raptor rims with 30mm inner width
• 31.8mm cockpit with our new, compact Viper stem
Blackbirds - general info
Enduro demands maximum versatility from a bike – difficult and long uphilling, downhilling in the most difficult conditions, jumps, and drops are the standard challenges that the equipment must face. Based on our own and our riders’ experience we placed a stiff single-pivot construction at the bike’s heart. This simple solution makes it possible to create a modern bike that fulfills the demands of even the most demanding riders. The advanced swingarm cage, consisting of 12 welded elements and tubes, is very stiff and the carefully designed pivot position allows high pedaling efficiency (with the antisquad parameter at about 100% pedal-bob effect is eliminated). The swingarm is connected to the front triangle with a super stiff 17mm axle, mounted on three Max type bearings packed with waterproof Mobil grease. The design of the shock mount yoke means a full-length seat tube can be used, enabling plenty of room for the new long travel dropper posts. The frame design is based on modern, progressive geometry suitable for 27.5" wheels with a low positioned BB, a relatively long front triangle, 65° head tube angle, and 160mm frame travel. The Blackbird climbs with ease but it will really come alivewhen shredding down. New version of Blackbird 27.5 frame since the 2021 season is designed for the 230x65mm metric shocks and 148x12mm Boost hubs.