The 29'' wheeled Bluebird shows how incredibly capable a modern mid-travel bike can be. Well designed frame with hi-end suspension and 29 inch wheels will get you wherever you want, just like a space machine...
- New version of Bluebird frame dedicated for 29" wheels only
- High performance Fox Rhythm 34 Float fork
- 12-speed NX Eagle drivetrain with NX Eagle crankset and 11-50T cassette
- WTB Trail Boss G2 29x2.4" tires with high end compound
- Top ranked X-Fusion Manic dropper post
- New comfortable Dartmoor Arrow saddle
Bluebirds- general info
Bluebird frames use the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimised for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard. From 2019 design of the Bluebird frame is various for 27,5” and 29” wheels, to ensure better feeling of the bike. The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings and strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedalling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66º head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. A construction using shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seatpost.