The Evo version of Bluebird 29 will suit trail riders who enjoy the climb as much as the descent. For those who are living in the world where reasonably priced meets reasonably performing, this is the best choice.
- New version of Bluebird frame dedicated for 29" wheels
- New Rock Shox Recon fork based on 32mm Revelation’s crowns and lower legs
- Expanded gear range with 11-46T cassette
- Schwalbe Smart Sam 29x2.6" tires
- Wide tubeless ready Dartmoor Cruiser rims
- Top ranked X-Fusion Manic dropper post
- New comfortable Dartmoor Arrow saddle
Bluebirds- general info
Bluebird frames use the same simple but very effective suspension system as the Blackbird but delivers 130mm travel optimised for longer days on the trails. The rear axle spacing is 148x12mm Boost standard. From 2019 design of the Bluebird frame is various for 27,5” and 29” wheels, to ensure better feeling of the bike. The advanced swingarm cage equipped with three Max type sealed bearings and strong 17mm diameter axle ensures a stiff and strong frame. The higher placed pivot position offers high pedalling efficiency and eliminates pedal-bob when climbing. The low BB position provides high stability in difficult terrain while the 66º head tube angle ensures a perfect riding control no matter how steep is the track. A construction using shock extension yoke makes it possible to keep a full length seat tube allowing room for the new breed of dropper seatpost.